Wednesday, January 5, 2022

part 5 of minecraft

 this is about my minecraft server 100 days i change that name to survival smp if you wanna join me the code is apple balloon book and quill rail (this is not a link) but it only work for a day if you join then you can look around the server i started pixel art about 5 weeks ago and i added them in my server this blog is about my minecraft server and how long it took me to get here so i started to watch minecraft videos when im broard and the minecraft videos that i liked was minecraft 100 days or hardcore and redstone i learn redstone about 1 year ago and i loved how people made redstone to troll their friends are to make a secret base but some times redstone can get hard i tryed to do something that mombo jumbo did that it took me 3 hours and it only took 25 redstone dust  ok so i made a wither farm that lags my game like always redstone is hard sometimes but you can make it easy the among us took me about 3 or 2 weeks i didnt get much sleep on one day because i was thinking about the redstone but sometimes my close friends helped me to build the redstone things and my friend dose not know redstone much ok so let go to part 5 so after i got nithernite i made some pixel art i liked it so i make 6 pixel arts but i might make more soon i made a hidden base in one of the pixel art me and my friend is most always playing my minecraft server has about 5 hidden bases or more i havent told you guys because my friends might see my blog and see where my hidden bases are i made a creeper farm and surger farm to make rockets now there is a place filled with sand and im clearing it its not at spawn its about 1258 blocks away from spawn so then when me and my friend was clearing out the sand we wanted to fight the wither ok so i think ill end it there if you wanna join the code is apple balloon book and quill rail oh and i got a house and a dog.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zake. Wow, it sounds like you're putting a lot of effort into your Minecraft learning. I also find redstone quite tricky but it's so cool when you get something working. If you wanted some more activities you can register for the Summer Learning Journey here and try out some of the Check out Minecraft activities on there.

    ReplyDelete