Thursday, July 29, 2021

MINECRAFT 100 days with my friends

 I started a new world and started a 100 days in a Minecraft Desert and i put a thing in it so it tells me what day and i made a story out of it we crash in our space ship and we had to find stuff it is then i invited me friend me and my friend found a Village near by our space ship




so we went to loot it and then we got the iron golem's iron then we went back and we saw a 
ravine

in the ground we thought about making a city there but we thought it would be too much work so we never did it we got a lot of cactus

so we put the cactus around the base and then we got my other friend to play the 100 days (we never finished the 100 days) i found out that baby husk's are the most powerful and to stay back from them that's also why i build the wall of 
cactus i made a anvil then we went out to find horse's and to name them we named them Boby ding o line and i cant say the last one because its my friends name and we tried to find temples and we found some then i found a god apple. at night i was going to sleep i found a leak in the space ship and i thought nothing of it for the next 35 days but then mobs was spawning on my space ship i didn't know what to do 
it was hard to fix it but i knew how to get mob to not spawn on it.























this is the second one don't tell second one

2 comments:

  1. Wow Zake, you really have put lots of effort and time into building your Minecraft desert town and all the extra additions your since added. Its impressive to see that you collaborated with a friend. Sometimes I find collaborating with another person when working on models can lead to some unexpected results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Zake,

    You really worked out how to build and create houses,
    some people say''The more you get use to it, the more you finish it''
    I love how you had fun with your friend or friends I should say anyways,

    Would love to see your next blog!
    Calvary

    ReplyDelete