Friday, August 6, 2021

Part 2 of minecraft 100 days

 This is part 2 of Minecraft 100 days if you haven't seen the 1st one go see it now or read this one 1st 100 days i fixed the mods spawning on my ship i had to stop it because i cant sleep and wait out the night to day time because then my trees wont grow and  i need trees for new items i mined the trees and got wood i crafted it to a pick axe and went to a cave near me and i mined 6 stone and crafted it into a stone pick axe and an axe i didn't craft a sword and a hoe and shovel because i use an axe to fight and a hoe  i don't have seeds yet and shovel i can use me fist to mine it because ill still get it then i went into the same cave with my friend and we found a lot of iron and we still mined even tho we could get every iron stuff with the shield we mined more because we wanted more tools in case the tools we had broke and need new ones then we could swap it out we went out and it was night time and we got the BABY HUSK the red screen came and then we respawned and we mined down the trees and went to sleep we checked what day it was and it was day 10 i  went back to the village and i saw a temple far away i went to it and saw a Enchanted golden apple i went to the village and tried to find villagers but there was no villagers i needed villagers to get a mending book but i didn't find any villagers i went back to my space ship and made a anvil (i didn't know i had it until day 25) i found pigs and at the temple i got a sattle and i crafted a carrot on a stick then i put the sattle on the pig and got my carrot on a stick and went to my ship i put the pig in the cage with my horses (then i hit day 30 i went to day 10 to 30 because i talked about day 10-30) and thats the end for part 2

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zake.

    I love how you explained in detail what you do in Minecraft. I'm sure people will be inspired to do the same. To make your message clearer, remember to add full stops, capital letters and paragraphs.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your Minecraft explanation.
    - Miss Laxa.

    ReplyDelete