Friday, August 27, 2021

Part 3 of Minecaft 100 days

 by now I really love my ship this is part 2 and this is 1st minecraft 100 days by now you guys know what's happen to my 100 days world I really like my ship but I stopped play Minecraft 100 day I know its kind of sad but I might keep on playing but for now I'm sorry now back to Minecraft 100 days so I got more then half way with my story or did I ok ok so when I hit day 30 I didn't know what to do I crafted an Enchanting table I didn't Enchanted my things because I didn't have xp to do it so I got mad to I had to fight many many husk, creeper and baby husk I got like 10 levels from getting them I didn't Enchanted it so i did nothing with my levels I made piston and made it sticky them I did nothing with it I went to a river close to my  ship and fished for things then I got a really good fishing rod then I thought about the anvil I went to it was put the two fishing rods and healed up the fishing rod I got raw fish and I was like I got dinner to have tonight and then I thought of making a base and I found a mineshaft and I was like I think I found my base then I built my there base there and then I went to the nether and got soul sand and magma blocks then went back I made a 10x10 box under ground then it was too small so I made it a 25x50 then my pickaxe broke I went back to my ship and got 2 more then i was done and i built some elevator with soul sand and magma blocks and water then i was done and then my friend join and i showed him now I'm done go see part 1 and 2 if you haven't seen it.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Minecraft Zake. There is such a lot of interesting information here. I think it might be useful if we started grouping your ideas into paragraphs. This will hep your readers to move through the information easily. Let's also look at using capital letters and fullstops accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zake. Thanks for sharing on your blog. I think I saw some Wesley Primary students using pistons in their Minecraft videos. Could you take some screenshots of your Minecraft projects? I'm sure people would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Zake,

    I've been waiting for you to post Part 3 and was excited to see you did. I like the personal voice on your blog post. What happens to your things if you make them Enchanted?

    Phil and Ms Corbett have really good ideas to help you with your writing. They are helpful when you write Part 4.

    Looking forward to Part 4,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like thta zake noice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zake,
    Really good work. But you may wanna fix both of the links because when you click them it opens up my blog posts. But good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi zake i Love your work that u did on FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2021 i thing i was on your minecraft an di know it was a long time but i hope u have a good day and u know what to always do ALWAYS SAY POSATIVE but can u fix the two links becasuee we can't look in it so plz can u fix it thx byr.

    ReplyDelete