Monday, August 23, 2021

Things I did in lock down.

 so today I was building more things to my robot suit that I made last year and then my mum told me I should take photos of it so I got my dad to take photos then send it to me and here is what my robot suit looks like

 so I think I did a good job but i was not don't so I went to grab something so and here what it was 
 it may not look like much but if you look closer you can see a sword
I made a space ship but I didn't have cardboard to finish it here's a photo
 I need one more pace of cardboard I hated it but I loved the ship if you see the black things its my control thing so ya that's what I've been doing so bye people.




2 comments:

  1. Wow Zake your robot suit looks epic!
    Your done a lot of work on it and maybe grown a bit since last year.
    Keep improving it and I’d like to see it when its finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i love your space ship u did it is SO asome i might have to make is costume and space ship it becasue your wan looks so asome bye

    ReplyDelete